I received the Prolific Blogger Award from Christian at With Pen In Hand.
Thanks Christian! I really appreciate it. :)
“A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.”
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
Please visit Christina’s blog. She’s got some great book reviews and writing posts!
And now for my nominations! Please visit these blogs. :)
Nisa at Wordplay-Swordplay
Suzzane at Write At Home
Susan at The Christian Reader/Writer Connection
Robyn at Putting Pen To Paper
Abi at 4 The Love Of Books
The recipients of this award must list ten things that make them happy. Just ten things? But the world is full of happy things! Okay, okay. I’ll abide by the rules. ;)
I’ve also nominated three more people for this award. Please check out their work as well.
1) The fact that God not only wanted to save me from my sins, but give me a victorious life here and now. For long time I didn’t understand that.
2) My family. It’s hard to express how close we are and how much fun we have together.
3) My dogs. All five of them!
4) Cappuccino. Enough said.
5) Anything Jane Austen related (provided it’s historically accurate).
6) Cheese…I cook a lot and am part Italian. That should explain everything.
7) My cute little green laptop. His name is Lappierre.
8) Old movies. Humphrey Bogart is the best!
9) The patio chair on my back porch. It’s the best place in the world to read.
10) Talking to all my Blogger, Face Book, and HSA friends. Love you guys!
-And now a little confession from me. Between these two awards and the one I got last week I’ve sort of run out of people to give them to. You see, I’m a little new to blogging and regularly reading blogs. So, I’m giving out 8 of the total required between the two different awards right now and then I’ll pass out the others at another time. :) I hope the award creators will forgive me for this rather unorthodox approach. Again, please check out the blogs I’ve listed. :)
Programming Note: Next week I’m doing an interview with writer Warren Baldwin, author of Roaring Lions, Cracking Rocks and other gems from Proverbs.